PARTNERSHIP FOR FLOYD
September 12, 2016
President Anne Pendrak presided and called the meeting to order. A quorum was attained.
Present were: Barbara Pleasant, Ellie Roe, Jane Cundiff, Anne Pendrak, John Hopkins, and Dede McGrath.
This meeting was a working meeting for the Floyd County Fair PFF booth.
Minutes: The minutes of August 15, 2016, were approved as written.
Park Report: Barbara reported that there will be a public meeting on Sep 15th at 4:30 pm at the Town Hall for the park. They are planning on putting in terraced seating, 3 terraces in front of the stage. John reported that people are starting to use the stage more. PFF would still like to see a perimeter walkway around the park.
Rec Park Trail Report: John reported that Dennis Anderson had begun work on the Rec Park trail.
Earth Day: No new information.
Sustain Floyd Film Series: No new information.
County Fair: The County Fair on Sep 17th was discussed. Set up time is from 8 – 10 am. Fair ends a 7 pm, not to start tearing down until then. The following duties were assigned:
- Update Membership form – Jane
- Name Badges – Liz
- canopies (3) – Dede -2, Barbara – 1
- Voltz Wagon – Woody, Bill, Rick, Dave
- Extension cords – Dede
- Lights – Jackie
- Fans – everyone
- Table Cloths (red/white) – Dede
- Tables – Dede – 2, Jane – 1, Barbara – 1
- Electric Coolers – Dede, Ellie
- Regular Coolers – Dede
- Ice – Dede
- Chairs – BYOC
- Drink Dispensers – Dede – 2, Jane – 1
- Tea – Jane – 4 gal, Barbara – 1 gal, Anne – 1 gal, Ellie – 1 gal
- Cups – Barbara
- Banner – did not find – Ellie will do a poster
- Milk Toss Sign – Dede
- Prizes – Dede, Pat Sharkey
Meeting was adjourned. Next meeting will be Monday, October 17, 2016, at 6:30 pm at Wall Residences.